Are you a qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE experience working in a client trust and company environment?
Our client is looking for an accountant to prepare client accounts.
- Preparation of clients’ accounts in a timely manner in accordance with accounting standards
- Preparation of additional client financial reports
- Maintenance of bookkeeping records for more complicated client entities
- Review client FATCA/CRS classifications for accuracy and sign off on tax declarations (W8 BEN E etc) prior to sending to 3rd parties
Knowledge & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years post qualified experience working in a client trust and company environment
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel (intermediate level)
- Particular emphasis on UK resident non-domicile clients with relevant accounting treatment for capital and income segregation, capital gains reporting etc.
- Up to date UK tax knowledge
- All Categories
- Trust & Company
- Company Secretarial
- Graduates & Trainees
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Risk & Compliance
- Office Administration
- Project Management
- All Locations
All Job Types
- All Job Types