This role requires the post holder to provide typing and administration support services to the Prosecution team, and cover also to the Litigation Audio Secretaries as and when required.
Providing an accurate typing service (from physical and digital dictation systems) for PHMs’ correspondence, including the typing of standard and specialised letters, forms, invoices, faxes and emails to clients, agents, registries and other offices.
- Typing and preparing legal documents and reports, as cover for the Litigation Team when necessary.
- Ensuring that the Inprotech and DMS databases are accurately maintained.
- Opening new files and entering the relevant details onto the databases.
- Performing general office administration duties e.g. photocopying and scanning.
- Preparing negative search reports (as allocated by the Search Team) using standard wording, preparing invoices using the tariffs, and updating Inprotech.
- Preparing standard email ‘stalls and chasers’ using Diary Lists (as given by the Search Team), and updating Inprotech.
- Preparing search invoices using the tariffs for search files already reported on.
- Processing Official Actions using the checklist and standard word documents, asking for advice if the Action relates to a country not previously handled.
- Processing certificates of registration using the checklist and standard word documents.
The salary range is £27k - £30k and audio typing experience is essential.
- All Categories
- Trust & Company
- Company Secretarial
- Graduates & Trainees
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Risk & Compliance
- Office Administration
- Project Management
- All Locations
- All Job Types