SUBMIT CV
Jersey: +44 (0) 1534 888227

Jobs

Business Analyst

Jersey

Reporting to Head of Business Operations, this role will be 80% supporting Trust, Funds and Finance with the NavOne platform, troubleshooting user issues and problem solving. The candidate will also be required to develop reporting standards, write procedures and provide high level training. The other 20% will be assisting with IT support issues and general systems troubleshooting.

Technical skills

Microsoft Dynamics NavOne / Basic understanding of SQL – queries, statements, stored procedures /Report writing – SQL reports, Power BI, Alteryx/Excel – VLOOKUP, Macro’s, Pivot Tables, basic VBA /Microsoft Windows 10 / Office 365 / Server 2012 environment /A good understanding of IT systems

Personal Skills

Hard working, motivated, enthusiastic person/ Good people skills / Team ethic minded/ Problem solving skills

Desirable 

Project management / Finance / Banking experience / Trust structures / Tax reporting

 

Job Search