To assist with the preparation of financial statements and other client reporting in an accurate and timely manner.
- Preparation of annual and quarterly accounts within agreed deadlines for management companies and trusts.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports for internal analysis and for client information purposes.
- Liaison directly with administrators and clients on accounting matters in order to resolve any queries.
- Assisting in setting up new client ledgers on Flying Boats and the maintenance of existing client ledgers. Also assisting in the closing down of client ledgers when requested.
- Maintaining various spreadsheets to assist in the preparation of accounts.
- Bookkeeping as necessary on an ad hoc basis to ensure deadlines are met; monitoring receipt of necessary information and its accuracy and completeness.
- Excellent knowledge of double entry bookkeeping Up to date knowledge of FRS102 and IFRS
- Experience of preparation of financial statements for a variety of structures including; private wealth and Trust.
- Part or fully qualified would be an advantage but not essential
- Three years’ experience of preparing financial statements
- All Categories
- Trust & Company
- Company Secretarial
- Graduates & Trainees
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Risk & Compliance
- Office Administration
- Project Management
- All Locations
All Job Types
- All Job Types